Man of the Millennium, Shri Amitabh Bachchan doesn’t need any introduction. The man who has been all, an angry young man in Sholay to a handsome young lover in silsila, a reticent old father in Viruddh to a witty 12 year old boy in Paa. He is recognised not only in India but worldwide. But how well do you know your superstar? Take the quiz..
1. What was Amitabh Bachchan’s original name?
a. Inquilab Srivastava
b. Vishwajeet Mishra
c. Agastya Bachchan
2. In which movie did he fight a live Tiger?
a. Reshma aur Shera
b. Khoon Pasina
3. Which was the first 70mm, Stereophonic sound film in which Amitabh Bachchan acted?
4. The renowned French Director complimented Amitabh Bachchan, what were the exact words?
a. “One man Industry”
b. “Angry young man”
c. “Man of the Millennium”
5. How many Filmfare nominations has Amitabh Bachchan got till date?
6. Amitabh Bachchan’s debut as a voice narrator in a Mrinal Sen’s National award winning movie was in:
b. Calcutta 71
c. Bhuvan Shome
7. Which movie won him the National Film award for Best newcomer?
a. Saat Hindustani
c. Bhuvan Shome
8. Amitabh Bachchan carried the Olympic torch in which year?
9. How many TV game shows has he hosted?
10. In which famous scandal was Amitabh Bachchan accused of being involved, but later found out to be innocent?
a. 2G scandal
b. Bofors scandal
c. Taj corridor scandal
Answers: 1(a), 2(b), 3(a), 4(a), 5(b), 6(c), 7(a), 8(a), 9(b), 10(b)
If you got less than five correct, then what can i say, i am nishabd. If you got between 5 and 8, cheeni thodi kum hai yaar. If you got 10, well then you are the Shahenshah!!